The First Exam of the Year Should be an Eye Exam!
As you’re preparing for the upcoming school year, it’s important to make sure a comprehensive eye examination is on the family’s to-do list. Kid’s vision can change dramatically from one year to the next and 80% of learning is experienced through vision. Therefore, a thorough eye exam is a necessary step to making sure your child is ready for the school year!
The Affordable Health Care Act designates Kid’s Vision as one of the ten essential health benefits. What does that mean to you?
Qualified health plans must include benefits for an annual comprehensive eye exam and vision materials (glasses or contact lenses) for members 18 years old and younger.
Please give us a call today with your insurance information and we can check on the details of your plan!
We want to help you get ready for back to school!
During the month of September…
- Come visit Dr. McEathron or Dr. Hoekstra for your annual eye exam
- Order one complete set of glasses or an annual supply of contacts (may be covered by insurance- call us and we can check!)
- PICK YOUR SAVINGS! Either:
- The lenses for your back-up glasses will be discounted 50%
- Receive complementary Transitions® lenses! ($100 value)